Most people like to watch online video. Some business owner remain doubtful about the profit of incorporating online video into…
Traffic: An Essential YouTube Video Marketing Success Requirement
Video marketing is huge today but you can’t just post a video online and expect it to make money by letting it sit. How does a person that’s new to internet marketing learn how to maximize their ability to make money with YouTube? Research! You need to do a lot of research to find out how to take a video and get it out to people who want to see it, will find value in it, and who will buy something as a result of it.
You’ll also find that by researching you learn about countless opportunities to use short clips to sell. You can sell something specific, you can make money through contextual advertising, and you can even sell access to the video itself. Huge potential exists with video marketing!
Make Money On YouTube
The YouTube site is a website that lets anyone upload videos for free and it’ll let anyone look at videos for free as well. The site itself isn’t the beginning and end of the video marketing process though because the site makes it easy for people to host those videos on other sites. You can use your video a number of ways including:
– On your blog or web 2.0 page. Video blogging is huge! People love being able to connect with you through a video rather than just reading what you have to say.
Videos you upload to video sharing sites can be embedded on your own blog or on other sites which can help you connect with your readers and help them solve problems and so much more.
– On your sales page. Streaming testimonials with real people and product advertorials can be well communicated on a sales page. Instead of just a long block of a few thousand words to try to sell to people something with big and bold text and static photos, consider adding some video clips to your sales page.
Famous and successful internet marketers have been doing this for some time and technology makes it easy for anyone to do it. You can even buy sales letter templates that help you quickly and easily embed your videos.
– Sell video memberships to people to teach them how to do things. This is increasingly popular. You could also share these on revenue sharing sites as well and use them to bait people to get to your website where you can sell something else that complements what you’ve just communicated.
– Post clips to sites that offer revenue sharing. If you can show someone how to do something rather than explaining it in text, you can save someone time which may mean they’re willing to pay for that service.
What’s the key to making money with videos?
Traffic is the key to success here. If you look on popular multimedia sharing sites you’ll see that there are new ones added on a constant basis so you have to find ways to get traffic so yours will actually get seen.
Social bookmarking, social networking, RSS feeds, and other methods can be used to help you get the targeted traffic you’ll need to get so that you can actually sell something. Getting that traffic can be a manual process or you could enlist the help of products that assist you with distributing your content so that more traffic sees it.
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- - August 12, 2023
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri