Most people like to watch online video. Some business owner remain doubtful about the profit of incorporating online video into…
4 Simple Ways To Massively Increase Web Traffic For Free
With the advent of new technologies, it is now easier than ever to greatly increase web traffic for free. This can be accomplished by using powerful linking techniques with popular Web 2.0 sites. These techniques are so powerful that, if used properly, can actually propel your site to page 1 in Google and deliver massive traffic from other sources as well.
There are many Web 2.0 sites that you can link to for free which can help you get ranked in the search engines quickly. This can seem to be a daunting task when first getting started, but it is actually very easy to do. Once your linking system is set up, it takes very little time to maintain it.
I have compiled the top 4 ways to quickly and easily increase web traffic for free using popular Web 2.0 sites. These will get you traffic fast.
1. Social bookmarking. Social bookmarking sites are sites that allow you to “bookmark” your site (URL) on their site. These sites are very popular with Google and the other search engines so they are crawled frequently – daily or even hourly. This means that your link will get noticed by the search engines very quickly. The search engines will then index your link, go to your site and index keywords, content, etc. All you have to do is fill out a short form on each site. It is very important that you use your main keyword phrase in the link title text when you enter your information in the forms. This is the quickest and easiest way to start getting search engine traffic.
2. Social networking. If you use MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter or similar sites, you are already familiar with social networking. You can use these sites to help drive traffic to your site, but the best ones to use to dramatically increase web traffic for free are Squidoo, Hubpages and Weebly. All three of these sites allow you to quickly create your own web pages for free. Be sure to use original content on these pages (Google doesn’t like duplicate content) and have them link back to your site. As with social bookmarking, be sure to use your main keyword phrase in the title link and try to use it once or twice in the content. Just make certain that it will still be easily readable to anyone who might be interested in what you have written.
Google absolutely loves these Web 2.0 sites so your page will get ranked very fast, usually within hours, which will quickly drive a lot of highly targeted traffic to your site.
3. Forum posts. Find forums in your niche to post to by doing a Google search for “[your niche] + forum.” Make sure the forum has a decent PR (2 or more) and that the signature links are dofollow links. Once you find a forum in your niche that matches those criteria, make some intelligent posts and respond to any questions, or ask your own questions. Be certain that your signature contains your main keyword phrase and a link to your main site. The more you engage in conversation with other users of the forum, the more traffic and backlinks you will receive. These backlinks will help increase your standing in Google.
4. Blog comments. Post your comments in existing authority blogs. Search for blogs in your niche the just like you searched for forums. Look for blogs with a PR of 2 or more, the higher the PR, the better. Also, make sure the blog accepts comments and the links from the commenters are dofollow links.
Once you find blogs that meet these standards, post your comments on them, but be certain that the comments are sensible and relevant to the original post. This is a good way to get a lot of backlinks on high authority sites and, once again, get noticed by the search engines.
There are many other Web 2.0 sites other than those listed here, but these are a few good ones for you to get started receiving traffic fast.
The key to being able to greatly increase web traffic for free is high quality backlinks (links on other websites pointing to your site). But be careful, not all backlinks are good. If you try to link to low quality sites, especially sites that are mostly links, you will not help increase your search engine traffic. In fact, you could even make it worse and possibly get your website banned from Google, but if you follow the instructions in this article and link to high quality Web 2.0 sites, this won’t be an issue and you will soon notice a dramatic increase in website traffic.
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- - August 12, 2023
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri