Most people like to watch online video. Some business owner remain doubtful about the profit of incorporating online video into…
4 Ways To Get Targeted Web Traffic
To make money on the Internet you must have web traffic. Even more important is getting targeted traffic that wants to be at your site when they get there. Here are four ways to get targeted Web traffic and make more money in the process.
1. We’re going to start with article marketing because it works! Article marketing is an effective way to get targeted Web traffic because you take any reader from your article and lead them to your website.
By writing quality articles people will want to click on the URL at the end in your resource box which will then take them to your website. You need to write quality articles and then be sure and submit them to several of the top article directories for this strategy work.
2. Search engine optimization is one of the best ways to get targeted traffic because people find you on their favorite search engine. There is much that goes into optimizing a web page or blog post from a search engine standpoint, but it is worth learning some of the techniques involved.
Just be sure to understand that over half of all traffic comes from search engines and 50% of that comes from Google. Understanding and targeting traffic full via search engine optimization is definitely something you want to learn how to do.
3. Blogging is an excellent way to get traffic two ways. One is through your RSS feed where subscribers can be notified instantly when you update your blog with a blog post. The other is from traffic that comes to your blog through social bookmarking. Social bookmarking can bring you targeted traffic as well as search engine bait, and which will rank your blog articles for the keyword phrases the article is written about.
4. Purchasing traffic through a pay per click advertising campaign is always going to give you targeted Web traffic. The key is to understand how much you are paying per click, and how many visitors it takes to create a sale in relation to the total number of clicks. PPC advertising can end up costing you more than you actually earn so you need to be cautious in how you approach this.
These are four ways to get targeted Web traffic that anyone can do. You should learn how to do one of these strategies extremely well before advancing onto another one. Eventually you may want to do some of all four!
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- - August 12, 2023
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri