Boosting likes and comments a balancing act as fan base grows. March 2011 research from link-sharing solutions provider Visibli found…
5 Tips for Better Facebook Engagement
- Be Consistent: Post 5 times a week so you’re “top of mind” for your fans
- Time is Right: The best time to post will depend on the type of business you’re in. For example, restaurants consistently get the best engagement from 7 am to 12 pm; retailers from 8 am to 2 pm
- Use Eye-Catching images: Alternate photos and videos with text-only updates
- Keep it Short: Posts between 100-150 characters see 60% more likes, comments and shares than longer posts.
- Be Relevant: Your content should let your audience know that you know who they are
The following two tabs change content below.
My Mission is to Motivate & Empower others to Genuinely Succeed with Online Marketing through Training & Mentoring!
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
- 6 Effective Lead Generation Ideas for Your Marketing Campaign - December 22, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri