Most people like to watch online video. Some business owner remain doubtful about the profit of incorporating online video into…
Is Google Custom Search Influencing Google Web Search?
This is the second part of a series on Google Custom Search Engines.
Why spend so much time looking at Google Custom Search? Here are a few reasons which I’ve written about in previous posts:
- Google Subscribed Links, which can be created in Google Custom Search, sometimes appear in Google’s Web Search even if you don’t subscribe to those links.
- Google’s patent describing their Trust Rank approach explores how the kind of labels used as annotations by trusted sources (such as some Custom Search Engine builders) might influence web search results.
- Another patent application from Google explains how labels, which can be created in Google Custom Search, might affect the classification of Web pages by Google, and help to define query refinements that appear above Web search results, as does an additional granted Google Patent describing how Google might be Filtering search results using annotations.
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
- 6 Effective Lead Generation Ideas for Your Marketing Campaign - December 22, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri