“SEO is Dead,” is something that you may have seen grace the headlines of a blog post or news article…
Scribe SEO Coupon Code
One of the tools that I use regularly as part of my SEO toolset is Scribe SEO Coupon. If you’re thinking about trying it, now is a great time because they are offering a special from November 1st through November 5th. When checking out use promo code [STEPUP] and you will automatically be upgraded to the next level for free. (see my original Scribe SEO review for a complete look a scribe).
So how can you use Scribe to help you make more money? Here’s a drop dead simple way:
- Use any of your favorite keyword research tools such as Wordstream, Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, SEMRush, or save money and get access to multiple tools from services like SEOBook.
- Once you’ve got your keyword list, start generating content. I like Textbroker.com (see my Textbroker.com review), but you can use other services like Odesk or eLance. If you use Textbroker you can set up your post to auto-import into Wordpres when you approve them.
- Now that your posts are imported, use Scribe SEO to fine tune them and publish.
It couldn’t get any easier to free yourself from a lot of the grunt work. Want some other ideas on how you can use Scribe SEO? Here you go …
- Perform yearly content audits of your website content, using Scribe SEO to polish and fix any changes you are making.
- You may be a great writer and your posts are interesting–but are they keyword focused? Use Scribe SEO to Help You Write Keyword Focused Posts That Are Interesting.
- Want to run a website but not have it suck up all your time? Then check out How I Create and Manage a WordPress Website.
- Check out some of other Tools to Improve Your Blog Posts.
Simply put, Scribe SEO is a very easy to use, powerful tool that helps me get things done and make more money. So if you’re thinking about trying it, use the promotion code [STEPUP] between now and November 5th 2010 and you’ll be upgraded to the next tier free of charge.
Latest posts by David Moceri (see all)
- Internet Marketing – The Art of Capturing Market Share - May 20, 2017
- Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Online Marketers Need to Avoid - December 31, 2016
- 6 Effective Lead Generation Ideas for Your Marketing Campaign - December 22, 2016
This post was written by David Moceri